CA Final Preparation Strategy? Every commerce student has a dream to choose a chartered accountant course as a career option. CA Course has some advantages as a CA passed professional has quite good job opportunities, high paid packages, and preferred job location. We all know that CA Course is one of the toughest and promising courses. CA Course provides great stability in a future life; that’s why the CA Course is tough, and every level of CA Course tests your strength and challenges facing skill not just in exam hall but also in your regular life. It is believed that the CA Final is the most difficult in the entire course, but with the help of some good CA Final preparation strategies, you can easily pass the CA Final exams & even you can score a rank. Anybody can clear CA final exam with a planned strategy and hard work.
If you want to know more about the CA Final preparation strategy, then you need to read the full article as we have discussed all the major CA Final preparation strategies for CA Final exam 2021. It will help you to make a CA final preparation strategy to crack your CA Final exam in your first attempt. Hard work and smart work are the parallel elements to achieve your goal; first, you need to clear your goal and let your whole body, mind, nerve, breathe know about your goal, and then start study for your dream.
Here are the Tips for CA Final Preparation Strategy
1. Don’t confuse yourself:- What should be your CA Final preparation strategy? As there are so many books for self-study and don’t get confused just stick to your study material. Alluding to an excessive number of books can bring more confusion. You need to find out the necessity and conclude the books appropriately. You may, in general, lose interest in the examination on the off chance that you begin perusing from such countless books. If you think that you can cover all the topics from all the books, I think it’s a bad idea because the syllabus of the CA final course is vast and tough. To complete the entire syllabus, students only have 6 months of the study period in which they also have to do Articleship training. Hence, it is good if you strictly follow your study material.
Also read – Is CA Final Tough?
2. Professional Help:- First and foremost, find the best coaching center for your studies. Professional help is a must while you are preparing for such a competitive exam. A teacher with a professional background can help you customize your study plans and help with your preparation systematically. A teacher with amazing teaching experience has a vast knowledge of this course. He can solve all your doubts, find out your mistakes, help you to guide the proper way of writing in exams, and educate you with the right method of study to achieve good marks in CA final exams.
3. Be confident and motivated:- It is essential to be confident and motivated during your study period because the vast syllabus and less time to complete the entire syllabus is impossible, and sometimes, because of this, students lose their confidence and get demotivated. Lack of confidence can lead you to the worst result, even you can fail. So it is advised to be confident and have an optimistic mindset during your lectures, self-study, while attending the exam, and after the exam. It is said that an optimistic mindset can do anything, so all you need to work hard with a positive attitude and you will definitely perform well in your CA Final Exams.
4. Make a proper study plan:- Planning your studies always works, and it helps manage your daily activities systematically. It is advised to CA Students that they should make a proper timetable for their studies and daily routine work and activities to manage everything. Divide your subject as per your time schedule and give preferred time for each and every subject.
5. Practice MTPs, RTPs, and Past Exam Papers:- Practice old exam papers can help you get the idea about the exam pattern, and you can also have a self-evaluation by solving these papers. It helps to strategize all the question, means how much time you should give to an individual question. Repeatedly practicing these papers will help you get the habit of attempting questions in less time.
6. Read the question properly:- It has been seen that in exam hall students always are in a hurry. You need to understand that in the exam hall, you should remain calm and focused. Read the question completely, understand what the question is exactly asking, and answer the question properly. Writing an answer without properly reading the question can mislead you, and as a result, you may write wrong answers.
7. Self-Made Notes:- To make your study more easy and simple, you should make your own notes during video lectures and self-study. These hand-made notes will help you to revise the important topic and chapters. These notes are the summary of your entire syllabus and will help in your revision. Always have a diary and pen to note down the important topic between your study and video lectures.
8. Do Proper Revision:- Revision part is a must to understand the concept deeply because when you study an individual question one time, it is difficult to recall it before an exam, but when you practice a question 4 to 5 time, it remains in your mind, and it is easy to recall that question just before the exam. So it is advised to complete your syllabus before the given time, so you have enough time to revise your syllabus. As we all know, it is impossible to revise the entire syllabus, so your notes are the key to success in this situation. With your self-made notes, you can do revisions and clear your CA Final Exam.