How to Submission of Request for availing Opt-Out facility from December 2020 to June 2021 | ICSI News
This is further to the announcement dated 4th December 2020 issued in connection with “Opt-Out”
facility | ICSI News |
The Council of Institute at its 272nd meeting held on 19th December, 2020, has decided as under :
1) The “Opt-Out” facility has been extended to all students enrolled for June 2020 (merged with
December 2020) and December 2020 session of examinations.
2) Students may avail “Opt Out” facility, if they so desire, without mentioning any specific reason.
3) Students desiring to “Opt-Out” from December 2020 to June 2021 Examination session may
submit the online request at the following link: Click here
4) A one-time option shall be given to the students to “opt-out” from the December 2020 sessions
of examinations by carrying forward the credit of examination fee to June 2021 examinations.
5) Last date for submitting a request to avail the “Opt-Out” facility without citing any specific
the reason is 31st December 2020.
6) Notwithstanding the last date of 31st December 2020 as mentioned above, if any student is availing “Opt-Out” facility by submitting “Covid-19 Positive” certificate as per the earlier announcement dated 04.12.2020, the last date for submitting the request shall remain the same i.e. 15th January 2021. For such students, the link for submitting the online request shall be as under: Click here
7) It is clarified that if any student submits a request for availing “Opt-out” facility after appearing in all papers of the Module(s) for which he/she is scheduled to appear during December 2020 session of examinations, such requests will be summarily rejected without notice.
8) On receipt of the Opt-Out request through the above mentioned online form, student’s enrollment for December 2020 session shall be treated as cancelled and his/her candidature will be carried forward to June 2021 session of examinations. Once the request is submitted, it will be treated as final and requests for its change/revocation will NOT be entertained under any circumstances.
This is a onetime facility being extended to the students considering the COVID-19 pandemic, without creating any precedent for the future.
All students enrolled to appear in December 2020 session of CS Examinations are advised to take note of the same.
(CS Asish Mohan)