Postponement of CMA Examination for June 2020 term | ICMAI
Due to the outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID19) in the country. it has been decided to further postpone the examination of the institute of cost accounting of India for the June 2020 term. the foundation intermediate and final examination that was scheduled 20th – 28th July 2020 will now commence from 1 September 2020.
the revised schedule of the examination in detail is being announced separately.
CMA Kaushik Banerjee
1) Secretary, Examination Committee
2) All HODs in Headquarters including Delhi Office, Hyderabad Centre of Excellence
3) All Regional Councils of the Institute
4) All Chapters of the Institute
5) All CMA Support Centers, ROCCs and Extension Centers of the Institute
6) IT Dept – for uploading on the website of the Institute
8) Notice Board
1) President, ICAI
2) Vice President, ICAI
3) All Council Members
4) President’s Office