ICAI Exam Result 2020- ICAI exams were delayed due to COVID-19 Pandemic and held in Nov-2020. CA Final 2020 result is expected to be announced 1st Feb 2021(Evening)/2nd Feb 2021.
How To Check ICAI Exam Result 2020 Examination
Here we are providing you all the information related to ICAI Exam Result 2020 Examination. After the examination CA Students are curious about the CA Results Date 2020 (Old and New Course). Certainly, after facing the worldwide pandemic crisis students gave the examinations of CA Final, and now when the result is about to come every student wants to know when the CA Final result will be disclosed. So here read all the relevant information related to ICAI Exam Result 2020 Examination.
ICAI CA Final Result Nov–Dec 2020- Every year ICAI Conducts CA Final Exams all over India between Nov-Dec. Here are procedures through which students can check their CA Exams Results:
Ways to Check ICAI CA Final Result 2020 (Nov-Dec)
- 1. Student can check their results online from ICAI official website- http://icai.nic.in/caresult/
- 2. Students can check their results through SMS Facility
- 3. One can check the results through Mail.
How to Check ICAI CA Final Results 2020 Online through ICAI website?
Below we are sharing the step by step details to check your CA Final Results 2020 through the official website of ICAI.
- Open the official ICAI website in a new window: http://icai.nic.in/caresult/
- Click on the link for the result of your CA level for which you appeared.
- Enter roll number and pin or registration number
- Click on ‘submit’ to check CA result
- ICAI Result Login Window appears as image below:
- Enter the captcha code in the box and click on the submit button.
- Once your credentials are submitted, the system will generate your CA Final Nov-Dec Result.
- For further reference keep the print of your result of CA Final Result.
How to Check ICAI Exam Result 2020 Examination through SMS.
Some time because of the mass login the server issue pops up on the ICAI website, To tackle this issue ICAI has given SMS facility to students by which they can easily check for their CA Results. Here you can check your ICAI CA Final Nov-Dec Examination result on your Phone by registering It through a simple process with the ICAI.
CAFNLOLD(space)XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six-digit Final examination roll number of the candidate)
e.g. CAFNL 000128
To check the final examination result (New Course) the candidate must send the following SMS:
Final CAFNLNEW (space)XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six-digit Final examination roll number of the candidate).
To check the foundation Examination result the candidate must send the following SMS:
CAFNL(space)XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six-digit Final examination roll number of the candidate)
e.g. CAFNL 000128
To check Common Proficiency Test (CPT) result the candidate must send the following SMS For a result the following:
CACPT(Space)XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six-digit Common Proficiency Test roll number of the candidate
e.g. CACPT 000171
and send the message to 58888
The same can be repeated for IPC and IPC – UNITS exam.
How to check ICAI CA Final Result 2020 through Email?
Another simple way for students to check their CA Final exam results on their email address. Candidates have to register themselves with the ICAI to get their CA Final 2020 result on their Email address. Follow the steps given below to register your Email address with the ICAI to Receive CA Final 2020 Result. Click on the given below link:
- Link:- https://icaiexam.icai.org/
- Now, you have to log in to your account by submitting your registered user id and password.
- Here, you will get a link for registering your Email Id with the ICAI.
- Click on the link, enter the asked credentials including your Email address and click on the register button.
- Now, you will able to receive your CA Final Nov-Dec 2020 Result on your Email address.
How To Check For CA Final Merit list of Nov-Dec 2020 Result?
The results and merit list of candidates securing a minimum of 55% and above marks and up to the 50th rank in the case of final examination are available on the following websites.
Click here for CA Final result for the exam held in November-December 2020:
ICAI Final exam merit list is available here:
Click here CA Final (Old) Merit List
Click here CA Final (New) Merit List
Click here CA Intermediate (Old) Merit List
Click here CA Intermediate (New) Merit List
CA Final Passing Marks Percentage
Candidates appearing in CA Final exams are required to score 40% marks in Individual Subjects and 50% in Aggregate in the result. If a student is not satisfied with their marks they can also apply for the inspection or verification of CA Final. If you have claimed the exemption then you have to get the overall passing percentage that will not be applied then you have brought 50% minimum in every other remaining subject.
Whats’s next after CA Final 2020 Result?
Below are the three scenarios which student faces after CA Final 2020 Result:
- If any student doesn’t clear the CA Final Nov-Dec Exam, they have to appear for the next attempt.
- If students clear both groups of the CA Final Nov-Dec 2020 Exam, they have to apply for a membership number ASAP.
- If any candidate is not satisfied with his/her result, they can apply for verification of the Answer sheet for CA Final Nov-Dec 2020 within one month of declaration of CA Final Result 2020.
In Case Student Have forgot their CA final Examination credential and is not able to locate them in their CA foundation application or registration form. Then the students have to contact the helpline number of ICAI on 0120 3054, 851, 852, 853, 854 and 835 or 0120 4953, 751, 752, 753, and 754.
CA Final Verification of Marks 2020
If a candidate is not satisfied with the result of CA Final 2020 Examination then he can apply verification of Answer sheets. ICAI has also included this in its guidelines that any student who is not satisfied with His/Her result can apply for the verification of answer sheets.
Verification includes –
- Checking of Answer Books Compilation.
- Checking of any question or part which has remained unvalued.
- Checking of totaling error in any question as well as on the cover page.
- Checking of any discrepancy between the marks of each question or its part and the marks awarded on the cover page.
- Checking of the handwriting of candidates in all answer books
Candidates who wish to apply for verification of answer sheets can apply for the same within a month of the CA Final result declaration along with a fee of Rs. 100/- per subject (of a DD in favor of the Secretary, The ICAI, payable at New Delhi).
CA Final Nov-Dec 2020 statement of Marks
The scorecards will be sent to the candidates on their mailing address by speed post, after a few days of declaration of result. In case of non-receipt of the scorecard, the candidate must write to firstname.lastname@example.org within 4-5 weeks from the date of result declaration.
FAQ’s of ICAI Exam Result 2020 Examination
Ans.The CA Final Nov-Dec 2020 Result Date is not announced yet by ICAI. When they update about the CA Final Results date we will also update here.
Ans. To clear CA Final candidates need to get 40% marks in Individual Subjects and 50% in Aggregate.
Ans. Students can check their CA Final Result Nov-Dec 2020 Result through the official website of ICAI. Students can also use Email, SMS, and E-Sahayta facilities to check ICAI Exam Result 2020.
Ans. Those students who are not satisfied with result or marks can opt for verification of Marks. You can to apply for verification of answer sheets can apply for the same within a month of the CA Final result declaration.
Verification and Inspection fees of the Answer sheet of ICAI CA Final Result 2020, Verification Fees is Rs 100/- Per Paper and Rs 400/- for all subjects of CA Final Inspection Fees- Rs 500/Paper of CA Final.