CA Final Course Registration- ICAI Conduct Ca Final Exams twice a year and students need to register for the CA final exams to become eligible for appearing in CA Final exam May 2021. The ICAI will conduct CA final exams for this year from 21st May 2021.
CA Final Course 2021
CA Final Course the last step to become a Chartered Accountant. After clearing the Intermediate course and IPCC Exam candidates can go for CA Final Course and register themselves for CA Final Exams, Candidates can appear in the exam when they complete their CA Articleship Training for three years. Ca Final Course have 2 groups divided into 4 subjects each? The candidate is only eligible to appear in the CA final examination when he/she complete the various procedure.
If you are looking for details related to the CA Final Course registration, CA Final Course Registration fees, CA Final Course Registration Procedure, CA Final Course Registration Form, Document required for CA final Course, CA Final Admit Card, CA Final Result, so read the full article because here we will give all the details related to CA Final Course Registration.
Important Dates for CA Final Course registration for May/Nov 2021
If anyone is confusing about the dates of CA final registration for May and Nov 2021. Below We have given you all the important dates of CA Final Registration 2021 so you can understand the get know about the registration details and don’t miss any important event.
Important Dates of CA Final Registration 2021
|Important Event||Important Dates of CA Final Registration|
|Issue of ICAI CA Final Registration Form||Whole year|
|Last date of Registration for the May 2021 Examination||Last week of December|
|Last Date of Registration for November Examination||Last week of June|
What is the Eligibility For CA Final Course (Old/New Course)?
To register in CA Final Course Student need to check the eligibility criteria of the CA Final Examination. These eligibility criteria have been decided by ICAI and every student who wants to register to appear in CA Final examination 2021 have to fulfil these criteria. It is applicable for both the New Course and Old Course.
Below we have mentioned all the CA Final Registration eligibility criteria to appear in CA Final examination for May 2021
- The student must have cleared the examinations of both groups CA Intermediate and IPCC.
- Students should have registered with the ICAI Board of Studies (BOS) Portal.
- Student must have completed his 3 years CA Articleship training.
- In order to appear in the CA Final Exam students need a minimum of 2.5 completed years in their Articleship training,
If you fulfil all the above eligibility criteria then you are able to appear in CA Final Exam 2021.
What is the CA Final course registration Procedure or how to register for CA Final Course 2021?
After fulfiling the eligibility criteria of the CA Final Course student can apply for the registration procedure of the CA Final Course for both New Course and Old Course. Student can register for CA Final new course and old course online from the official website of ICAI. Student can start the registration procedure after login into their examination portal. If a student delays registering himself for his CA final exam, there will be a delay of six months.
Below we have given step by step details to complete the registration procedure for CA Final Course. Just follow the steps and in a few minutes, you will complete the whole registration process of the CA Final Course. Before start, the procedure keep all the credentials with you so can put the correct information in the online registration form.
- Step 1- Click on the direct link which is provided above to register with the Board of Studies.
- Step 2- Then, click on the “New User Registration” button
- Step 3- After this, a new page will appear on the screen, those who are registering for the first time, need to click on the first link available on the page.
- Step 4- After this enter your details like name, gender, date of birth, email ID, mobile number etc.
- Step 5- After filling in the details, Enter the Captcha text and click submit button and you will receive an OTP on your given number.
- Step 6- Enter the OTP to complete the validation and Login Process.
- Step 7- When OTP Validations is Completed, the Applicant will get login credentials on their Email/SMS for login to complete the CA Final Registration Process.
- Step 8- Now Enter your User ID and Password.
- Step 9- The next step is to provide other necessary details in the CA Final registration form. Below are the further details which you have to provide to complete the CA Final 2021 registration.
- Marital Status
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Number (optional)
- Pan Number (optional)
- Your correspondence and permanent address
- Pin code
- and other more details
- Step 10- After filling in all the details, click on ‘Save and Next
- Step 11- After filling in the details, the students have to upload a photo and a scanned copy of their signature specimen ( must be on white blank paper). The aspect ratio of the photograph would be width-21 cm and length-27 cm.
- Step 12- The last step in this process is “payment” of the CA Final course Registration Fees.
What are the CA Final Registration Fees for 2021?
A student can register himself for CA Final course 2021 by making a payment of INR-22,000, But in case a student is a foreigner then the CA Final Course registration fees is different for them, Foreigner student needs to make a payment of 1,100 for the registration. The registration is valid for 5 years and can be validated again.
Student can also join CA final Coaching Classes to get prepare for t their CA final Exam 2021. There are many best teacher for CA final course.
Below we have described the CA Final Course fee structure in table for better understanding.
|Fees Details||For Indian Students (INR)||For Foreign Students (US $)|
|Final Registration Fee||22,000||1,100|
What documents are required for CA Final Registration 2021?
In this, we will talk about the Documents which are required in CA Final registration process. So first arrange all your documents for the online registration for CA Final Exam. When you complete your online registration process for CA Foundation Course, you have to send all the physical documents of the registration form along with the documents. The candidates have to submit these documents to the concerned regional office within 7 days of filling the application form.
Below are the following documents required for CA Final Course Registration 2021
- Admit Card/Marksheet of 12th Class examination given from a respective board
- Place the latest coloured photo on the CA Final Course Registration Form
- Certified copy of the nationality of the country, if the student is a foreigner.
- Verified copy of a special category certificate for example:-ST/ SC/ OBC or differently-abled.
- Verified Marksheet/Admit Card of class 10th in which your name and date of birth and year have been given.
- After successfully complete the Registration process ICAI will send you the Study Material of CA Final at your registered address through the Centralized Dispatch System (CDS).
How to Check CA Final Registration Status Online?
After successfully complete the CA Final Registration form student receives a confirmation email with all the credential. But students are also advised to check the CA Final registration status. However, after completion of the ca final registration form a confirmation mail sent to the student with a Login id/password. If students did not receive the confirmation mail of the CA Final course registration then they should kindly do an inquiry about it from the regional office or by contacting customer care.
Students can check their CA Final course Registration Status online through the ICAI website. To check your status registration for CA Final status follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of the ICAI
- click on the upper right-hand corner on the e-services.
- Click on the reprint letter option.
- Search the detail which you have provided at the time of registration to check your CA Final registration form status.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q. Where we can Register for the CA Final Registration?
Ans. Those students who have passed CA Intermediate exam and completed their 3 year Articleship training are eligible to register for CA final New Course and Old Course. Students can register themselves from the official website of ICAI.
Q. How long it takes for CA Final Admit Card?
Ans. The CA final admit card issued within 15 days of registration. But if it takes more than that so you have to contact the registered office.
Q. What are the documents required for CA Final Course registration?
Ans. 1. Admit Card/Marksheet of 12th Class examination given from a respective board
2. Place the latest coloured photo on the CA Final Course Registration Form
3. Certified copy of the nationality of the country, if the student is a foreigner.
4. Verified copy of a special category certificate for example:-ST/ SC/ OBC or differently-abled.
5. Verified Marksheet/Admit Card of class 10th in which your name and date of birth and year have been given.