In India “CA Course” (Chartered Accountant) is one of the Challenging & Respectful Field in Accounting.
Chartered accountancy was established in 1854 in Britain. In India, CA Course is coordinated by The ICAI (Indian Chartered Accountants Institute).
CA Course Details
[bctt tweet=”Chartered Accountancy Course contains 3 Levels:” username=”studybytech”]
- CPT (Common Proficiency Test)
- IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course)
- FC (Final Course)
CA Course Eligibility
- The student is eligible for CA Course CPT Registration after 10th, but they can attempt the CPT exams after Class 12.
- Any Stream Student- Arts/Commerce Science can apply for CA Course.
- Commerce Student requires a minimum 50% marks in class 12 exam in order to be eligible for CPT.
- If Any Student Cleared the CPT, Candidate becomes a member of ICAI.
CPT (Common Proficiency Test)
CPT is the first level of CA Course.
Syllabus Subjects are-
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Mercantile Laws
- General Economics
- Quantitative Aptitude
After Clearing the CPT Exam, Student Have to enroll for the ATC.
Candidates who had formerly registered for Intermediate/ Intermediate (Professional Competence) program/ Professional Education (Course-II) can enroll for ATC.
IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course)
If you apply for IPCC program, so the candidate must have to score at least 100 out of 200 marks in CPT
Registration for IPCC must be done nine months prior to the first day of the month in which the exams will be conducted.
The Total No of Subjects are 7.
You need to get at least 40% marks in each subject.
While pursuing IPCC, Candidate shall complete 35 hours of the orientation program and 100 hours of ITT program (Information Technology Training -ITT MS Office programs, ICAI CA software, Project, Etc.)
IPCC syllabus includes the following subject-
- Business Laws, Ethics and Communication
- Cost Accounting and Financial Management
- Advanced Accounting
- Auditing and Assurance
- Information Technology and Strategic Management
FC (Final Course)
In the CA Final Course, Practical Knowledge is very important to clear the exams. Due to which, the CA final course includes 3 years of compulsory Practical Training in the firm.
CA Final Course Subjects are-
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Financial Management
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Corporate and Economic laws
- Strategic Cost Management & Performance Evaluation
- Elective Paper contains certain topics out of which students need to select only 1 topic-Risk Management/International Taxations/ Economic Laws/ Financial Services & Capital Market/ Global Financial Reporting standards/ Multidisciplinary case studies
- Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Indirect Tax Laws
CA Course Exams:
Exams are conducted group-wise, so ICAI is providing the chance to students to give exams group wise/ both groups together so that students shall get ample time to study an revise the syllabus.
Every year, ICAI conducts exams twice, in the month of May and November.
For any query related to Batches for subject CA Final Costing classes provided by Parag Gupta Sir, feel free to contact us on the following address/phone no./email id. Kindly call us or visit us at the office timings i.e 9:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m (except Sunday and public holiday), we will be happy to help you. Contact Us