Best CA Coaching in Bargarh
StudyByTech is one of the pioneers in the Teaching industry for CA and is considered as the best faculty in the world of coaching for CA Foundation/Inter/Final New course as well as CA Old course & CWA, Judiciary also provide. This is always considered as the First student’s recommendation.
Best CA Coaching in Bargarh FAQ
Q.Where is our CA center located in Bargarh? Address of our center in Bargarh is-
A. Here are a few benefits of becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- Analytical And Problem Solving Ability
- CA is a professional course which inculcates not only great knowledge but also skill & capacity.
- A chartered accountant is one of the most sought-after professionals in the finance industry.
- According to a recent survey, the global competition for the accountants is increasing with every passing day.
- The financial expertise, as well as business knowledge, can make the CA a business leader in his country.
Studybytech Offer CA Final Costing New Course/Old Course (Best CA Coaching in Bargarh)
We provide classes in 4 types of Batches for CA Final New Course and Old course Costing.
- New & Old Course- Satellite/Virtual batch- Click Here
- New Course- Click Here
- Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch- Click Here
- Old Course-Revision/Fast Track Batch- Click Here
Note:- We provide CA Final Costing New Course classes in only Mobile Application
StudyByTech Offer CA Foundation/Inter/Final New Course/Old Course & CWA, Judiciary
- CA Foundation Classes- Click Here
- CA Inter Classes – Click Here
- CA Final Classes- Click Here
- CS Professional- Click Here
- CS Executive- Click Here
- CMA Classes- Click Here
- Judiciary Classes- Click Here
Our CA Final RankHolders
Will it be online or Offline Training?
StudyByTech offers both In-class as well as Online training to aspirants and one can choose any one of it subjected to their preference and requirements.
Bargarh is located in the Main part of western Odisha, close to the border of the neighbouring state of Chhattisgarh. It is positioned at 21.33°N 83.62°E with an average elevation of 171 meter (561 feet). The whole of Bargarh district lies in the Plain with Eastern Ghats running close to the town. As per the earthquake zoning of India, Bargarh falls in the zone 2 categories, the least earthquake-prone zone. The headquarter of Bargarh district lies on the NH 6, Kolkata to Mumbai, hence well connected to the rest of the country with the well-constructed road. The Railway Station (Code – BRGA) is served by DBK Railway running from Jharsuguda to Titilagarh. The station is just 4 km off the main town. The nearest airport is at Raipur (CG) (220 km) Bhubaneswar (OD)(350 km) and Jharsuguda(OD)(110kms). The best period of the year to visit this place is between October to March. During this period the Dhanu Yatra Festival (reportedly World’s largest open-air theatre) is observed here. There are a number of good hotels besides a Government Circuit House and a Guesthouses in the district to provide accommodation to tourists and VIP visitors. The nearby tourist spots are well connected to the district headquarters with decent communication facilities. Read