Best CA Classes in Rourkela
StudyByTech is one of the pioneers in the Teaching industry for CA and is considered as the best faculty in the world of coaching for CA Foundation/Inter/Final New course as well as CA Old course & CWA, Judiciary also provide. This is always considered as the First student’s recommendation.
Best CA Classes in Rourkela FAQ
Q.Where is our CA center located in Rourkela? Address of our center in Rourkela is-
A. Here are a few benefits of becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- Analytical And Problem Solving Ability
- CA is a professional course which inculcates not only great knowledge but also skill & capacity.
- A chartered accountant is one of the most sought-after professionals in the finance industry.
- According to a recent survey, the global competition for the accountants is increasing with every passing day.
- The financial expertise, as well as business knowledge, can make the CA a business leader in his country.
Studybytech Offer CA Final Costing New Course/Old Course (Best CA Classes in Rourkela)
We provide classes in 4 types of Batches for CA Final New Course and Old course Costing.
- New & Old Course- Satellite/Virtual batch- Click Here
- New Course- Click Here
- Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch- Click Here
- Old Course-Revision/Fast Track Batch- Click Here
Note:- We provide CA Final Costing New Course classes in only Mobile Application
StudyByTech Offer CA Foundation/Inter/Final New Course/Old Course & CWA, Judiciary
- CA Foundation Classes- Click Here
- CA Inter Classes – Click Here
- CA Final Classes- Click Here
- CS Professional- Click Here
- CS Executive- Click Here
- CMA Classes- Click Here
- Judiciary Classes- Click Here
Our CA Final RankHolders
Will it be online or Offline Training?
StudyByTech offers both In-class as well as Online training to aspirants and one can choose any one of it subjected to their preference and requirements.
Rourkela a planned city located in the northern part of Odisha, India. It is the third largest Urban Agglomeration in Odisha. It is situated about 328 kilometres (204 mi) north of state capital Bhubaneswar and is surrounded by a range of hills and encircled by rivers – Koel, Sankha and Brahmani. The city is also popularly known as Ispat Nagar and also as the Steel City of Odisha. It has one of the largest steel plants of the Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL) known as Rourkela Steel Plant. Read